Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So I have this little problem...



...I can't finish a blasted thing! I have so many projects on the go that I am contemplating ripping out several projects so as not to give the impression that I am actually insane. These unfinished projects fall into several categories. Most represent an initial élan that went unsustained. Others are one half of a pair of socks--see above picture-- that I "needed to take a break from" (?) and then couldn't muster the necessary enthusiasm and level of concentration to finish the second half of the duo. There are a lot of these. Perhaps the most bizarre category of unfinished projects are those that happen because I "really needed the needles" for another project that probably invariable ended up in one of the first two categories. Now you have an idea of the labyrinth of bad habits that plague me and my "fun hobby".

1 comment:

yomaumau said...

You must be a Gemini!