Monday, February 13, 2006

Klaralund progress...


OK my people, there is progress to report! I have finished the back of Klaralund and am now debating between casting on the sleeve (for sheer gratification of doing something quick) or doing the front (slow and steady wins the race). I'll decide tomorrow...of course the ADD has reared its ugly head in that I just received a shipment of beautiful Noro Kochoran, enough to make a sweater, but I've promised myself to finish this Klaralund sweater before I even think about taking that yarn out of the shrink wrap. Must-concentrate-must-concentrate....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put on the front!! Treat yourself to the sleeves when you've completed the bulk of the work. Get that front done before the Women's Singles Medal round! I dare you!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Ohh Grrrrrl you know I heart a challenge!

Anonymous said...

Don't get distracted! Your Klaralund is looking so beautiful. Please, please immediately cast on the front and "just knit".

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Thanks Nona,
I've followed your advice and am well on my way....