Friday, November 16, 2007

How about less buying and more knitting...

Time to seriously destash. I MEAN it this time. Here is the link to the Destash trainwreck in case my pain needs to become your gain. Sock yarn will be coming soon once the sweater yarn is kaputsky.

Short of a clinical evaluation, the arrived-in-the-mail-yesterday evidence below
(Shibui orchid, isn't it a looker?) is the closest thing I have to a verification of my state of mental disorder. I wasn't kidding about the not-right-in-the-head thing.

Shibui orchid

11 comments:

weezalana said...

Oh you poor thing - here,let me help you. Go ahead and send me all your STR, Smooshy, and Wollmeise. It's the least I can do. 'Cuz I'm a giver that way. :D

Knittymuggins said...

Love the new yarn! I've been petting the Shibui in my LYS lately. And those colors - my absolute favorites! Can't wait to see what you make out of it. And now, I'm taking myself over to your destashing because you've always got the best stuff :)

knittymuggins

~Kristie said...

No no no~! Must resist clicking on destash link!

YawnOver said...

OMG that is some seriously gorgeous yarn - along with the pic right after. Yum - off to view the trainwreck :)

Sourire11 said...

So pretty!!

What was that about retail therapy not working?

Jenifer said...

If the cork yarn is still available, I'd like it!

Anonymous said...

Love the Shibui!

Robin said...

OK, I really need to destash myself, but I want Lot #2. It looks really pretty. Let me know if it's still available and where to send the paypal to.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Jenifer (your email isn't displaying), the Cork was sold already, sorry!

Anonymous said...

love that color-way its so very pretty!!!

...Sarah said...

So pretty. Couldn't hurt your stash just to allow that lovely in.